Job Position: Manager, Contact Center at NMB Bank PLC
Ensuring consistent and excellent customer experience through the Contact Centre channels by driving team performance through recruiting, coaching, training, workforce planning and quality management. Performance metrics include quality (NPS, customer satisfaction) and efficiency metrics (service level, call efficiency-AHT, staffing utilization) and financial performance (sales conversion rates, retention) to maximize sales and profits.
The Contact Center Manager main responsibility is to champion a culture of outstanding service through ownership and proactive promotion of first contact resolution. He / She serves customers by:
Looking at ways to improve customer experience
Continually review and improve processes, systems and ways of working
Working to a first contact resolution
Act as an ambassador for the company
The goal is to keep the unit running in an efficient manner, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
1. Customer experience management: act as the Voice of the Customer, advocating and influencing business change and culture, actively collaborating with others to deliver change and achieve improvements in customer experience.
2. Customer experience delivery: oversee the complaint resolution within Contact Centre, driving efficiency and the optimization of all channels (IVR, email, chat, social media etc.) and:
· Contribute to the design and implementation of new tools/technologies, change programmes and projects which impact the Contact Centre.
· Develop objectives for the contact center’s day-to-day activities including effective resource planning and organization, shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand (administering scheduling systems)
· Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience.
3. Quality of service: enhance the quality of customer interactions, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
· Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
· Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels including developing a culture where training and development are part of the team.
· Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
· Develop service procedures, policies and standards
· Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
4. People Management: build a customer-focused, value-driven culture
· Develop the capability and performance of Team Leaders through strong performance management and coaching.
· Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors and inspires an engaged team.
· Create and nurture an environment where CC Agents can develop and excel.
5. Financial Management: meets financial objectives:
· Estimate and prepare annual budget requirements
· Adhere to and manage the approved budget
· Significant experience of Contact center technologies e.g. CTI/ACD, IVR, WFM, QM, Social media etc.
· Strong understanding of customer service principles, performance evaluation and customer service metrics
· Familiarity of CRM solutions service principles and practices
· Result oriented, strongly motivated leader with excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to coach, develop, and mentor team members
Qualifications and Experience
· Graduate from Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
· Certified Call Center Manager or equivalent qualification is a plus
· Minimum 5 years in Contact Center environment
· Broad experience of people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment
· Candidates working within the Financial, Banking, Telecommunications industries will be of an added advantage
Deadline: 17th July 2018