Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Summary: The Marketing Officer works hand in hand with the General Managers in marketing and business logistics. He shall be responsible for sourcing business and for implementing assignments. His main job is to secure business and grow company turnover and profits.
Reporting Relationship: The Marketing Officer shall report to the Managing Director and shall supervise the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Builds relationships with external parties that can secure business for the company.
- Formulates and recommends the company’s marketing strategy that can sustain it in profitable operations.
- Manages the company’s business push, driving up turnover in a sustainable manner, working in the best long term interests of the company.
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
- Identify sources of sellable products; handle issues of quality and prices and local delivery of sold products
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers. Supervises all work done by the marketing team company to ensure quality of work.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Regularly visits sites where company has contracts for work to ensure that the company is performing according to contract and clients expectations.
- At least once a year, appraises the performance of key staff who report directly to him
- Performs any other duty assigned by the Managing Director.
The Marketing Officer shall be educated to First Degree level in Economics, Finance or Marketing and shall have worked in a professional or managerial capacity in the estate management sector for at least 5 years.
How to Apply:
Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications together with CV with addresses and telephone numbers of at least two referees to the following:
Consolidated Investments (T) Ltd,
Email Address: email@example.com