Job Position: Product Specialist
CV/CRHF, Tanzania, 18000CHW
Seniority level – Mid level
Job Function – Sales
Location – Tanzania
The Cardiac and Vascular Group brings all of our cardiac and vascular businesses together into one cross-functional, collaborative operating unit to employ the full breadth of our talent, technologies, products, services, and solutions to address the needs of customers and patients across the globe.
CARDIAC RHYTHM AND HEART FAILURE offers devices and therapies to treat abnormal heart rhythms, as well as cardiac diagnostic and monitoring solutions.
Careers that Change Lives
Are you a passionate about representing market leading product in a results oriented environment? Bring your business development talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and the guidance you need to own your future success.
As a Product Specialist, you will gain and maintain market share in the CV/CRHF business by promoting CV/CRFH products in Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda, whilst promoting the development of the cardiovascular market through the planning and execution of strategic market development initiatives with the relevant stakeholders.
You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation!
A Day in the Life
Your responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Sales and Marketing
- As part of CVG Marketing Strategy, implement local market development strategies- these include but not limited to Continuing Medical Education Programs, Proctorships, Training Programs for Cathlab support Staff and Patients Screening campaigns.
- In conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager and Channel Partner, develop and implement an annual Sales plan (Hospital Business Plans) for the sales territory.
- You will conclude sales calls to promote sell and service Medtronic products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- You will maintain a close working relationship with all Key Accounts for the CV/CRHF business.
- You will complete a monthly sales report.
- You will track competitive activity and provide regular field intelligence reports on competitive activities, changes in markets, distribution and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
- You will responsible for achieving AOP.
- You will offer customer support and customer training.
- You will attend required Seminars and conferences.
- You be required to manage expenses.
- You will ensure that our customers receive product news and updates on a continuing basis.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Degree or diploma, a cardiac background would be of value.
- Administration in an office environment would be an advantage.
- SPIN selling qualified.
- 2-5 years’ sales experience preferably within the Healthcare industry.
- Speak, read and write in English
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job