Position PROJECT MANGER
Location of work Factory at TAMCO INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, KIBAHA, COAST REGOIN, TZ
GRADE Manager/ Senior manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience 10 to 15 Years.
1) Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Experienced in handling onsite project activities- Civil, Mechanical, Piping, HVAC, utilities. Understanding project scope and objectives. Coordination with local architect, Indian consultant and contractor to maintain progress of the project.
2) Monitoring stage wise project costs by calculating labour, material, and related costs.
3) Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; Monitoring site progress inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
4) Fulfils project requirements by training and guiding contractor and other team members.
5) Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
6) Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
7) Liaison with civil contractor and Local Architect and HBL India.
8) Should be able to liase with TRA Kibaha and other Local Govt. bodies for any kind of permissions or approvals as we are Export Processing Zone.
9) Knowledge of Auto-CAD, Revit and project management software. Understanding and execution of Reading all types of architect and construction drawings.
10) Ensure resource availability and allocation
11) Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
12) Report and escalate to management as needed
13) Manage internal coordination with Indian consultant, local architect and all contractors for flawless work.
14) Perform risk management to minimize project risks
15) Maintain project documentation, develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
16) Prepare a weekly report of the project status and escalate delays immediately
17) Delegate project tasks to junior staff member’s individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
18) Use and continually develop leadership skills
19) Must be able to speak and write in English and Swahili.
1) Proven working experience in project management.
2) Excellent client-facing and internal/ external communication skills.
3) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4) Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
5) Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Auto-CAD, Revit and project management software.
6) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies
1) Project Management- Timeline and cost
2) Monitoring of site
3) Planning of resources
4) Inventory Control
5) Verbal Communication
Total Requirement 1 person
APPLY FOR THE JOB VIA EMAIL TO email@example.com your detailed Bio Data and recent photograph latest by 3rd August 2018.
Salary shall not be an issue for the right candidate.
Other Related Jobs
1. Senior Procurement Specialist
2. Project Manager at Tamco Industrial Estate
3. Senior Planning Officer (Technical)
4. Head Human Resources
5. Deputy Managing Director
6. Senior Record Management Officer
7. Assistant Record Management
8. Spa Manager at Hyatt Regency Arusha