Are you a Tanzanian national who is performance driven and a strategic thinker? Do you have amazing sales and leadership skills? Are you a team player interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment? Fanikiwa is hiring!
Title: Sales Manager
Fanikiwa Microfinance Company is a growing Microfinance Institution with branches in Dar Es Salaam (head office and branch), Mwanza, Arusha, Korogwe, Mbeya, Kilimanjaro and Zanzibar. They serve more than 10,000 clients within the Private Sector and Civil Service and help employees to improve their business activities and increase their household income. Fanikiwa also offers unique insurance products to our clients that help them to mitigate major risks.
Fanikiwa is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager with a focus on civil servant loans. The successful candidate will help Fanikiwa achieve the national sales target, provide leadership, implements sales strategies and forecast/project sales activities.
- Provide supervision through Regional Sales Lead
- Communicate regularly on strategy and performance, monitor and measure performance.
- Build on and grow existing customer base, expand in new markets and manage sales force to exceed national budget.
- Maintain competitive edge in the market served via intel and by attending seminars and conferences and identify industry changes to effect the right strategies to counter any changes which will affect Fanikiwa market share.
- Establish Sales objectives and forecast and plan and monitor regularly.
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports and analyse variances.
- Ensure all the Sales strategies and programs are compliant with National laws.
- Communicate the vision effectively, coach and develop teams.
- Hold regular meetings with internal staff to update, get feedback and ensure smooth operations for the sales department.
- Oversee the implementation of Quality Management system in the department.
- Get regular reports from the Regional Sales Lead on the sales performance of their teams and provide guidance on achieving their targets.
- Provide regular reports to the executives on the departmental trends and recommendations.
- Prepare budget for the department.
Building a Community
- Manage the sales force and maintain a good work culture.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with the other departments to address business issues and identify opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Does this sound like you?
- Degree or Masters in Sales and Marketing or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the same position with any other Financial. Institutions or 5 years general experience in the relevant field.
- Ability to coach and train staff under your supervision.
- You are a strategic thinker as well as an effective implemeter.
- You are a natural leader.
- You are a team player.
- You have good communication skills.
- You can prioritise and manage your time expertly.
- You enjoy field work and travelling.
Please use this link to apply: https://goo.gl/n6Rb6R