Save the Children has been working in Tanzania for more than 30 years. We are working with government, local organizations and other international agencies to reduce child malnutrition, improve maternal, newborn and child health services, support and strengthen early childhood development, primary, alternative and inclusive education and educational systems. We strengthen child protection systems for vulnerable children, promote children's participation and contribution to policy and resource allocation for services which concern them, support, and respond to emergencies.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated and results oriented individual with strong commitment, and record of accomplishment of effective programme delivery through sound project management, capacity building skills and a commitment to the promotion of children's rights to fill the following positions:
1. Deputy Finance Director — Dar es Salaam
2. Social Behavior Change and Gender Advisor — Dodoma
3. Roving Finance & Compliance Specialist - Dar Es Salaam
4. Finance & Grants Specialist - Dodoma, Tanzania
5. Project Area Managers — Dodoma (1), Morogroro (1), Iringa (1) and Rukwa (1)
6. Nutrition Project Coordinators — Dodoma (1), Morogoro (1), Iringa (1) and Rukwa (1)
7. Livelihood Project Coordinators — Dodoma (1), Morogoro (1), Rukwa (1) and Iringa (1)
8. Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Coordinator - Rukwa/lringa
9. Finance Coordinator Compliance & Reporting - Dar Es Salaam
10.Finance Officers — Dodoma (1), Morogoro (1), Iringa (1), Rukwa (1)
11.Supply Chain and Administration Officers — Iringa (1), Morogoro (1) and Rukwa (1)
12.Supply Chain and Administration Officer — Dodoma (1)
13.Human Resource Officer Dodoma
14.Finance Officer Transactional Accounting [Cash & Banking] - Dar Es Salaam
15.Drivers - Dodoma (2), Morogoro (2), Iringa (2) Rukwa (2)
How to apply for the positions:
Please read the full details of the position at https://tanzania.savethechildren.net/jobs and apply as instructed.
Only submit cover letter and recent Curriculum Vitae in a single file.
Do not attach any certificate at this stage, applications with certificates attachment shall not be considered. .Indicate the position title and location in your cover letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for Interview.
Application closing Date: 26th October 2018
"Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children. We undertake rigorous procedures during the recruitment process including background checks to ensure that only people suitable to work with children are allowed to join our organisation and all candidates will therefore be subject to this scrutiny."
Source: The Guardian October 12, 2018