Job Profile – Finance Administration Manager
Industry: Food Industry
The Finance Administration Manager contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial and related administration tasks for the organization.
The Finance Administration Manager will work under the supervision of
the Country manager and report to the Country Manager and liase with the head office Financial Controller.
The Finance Administration Manager will lead the country office’s accounts department and local accounting staff.
• Minimum 5 working years
• Registered with Tanzania national board of accounts
• Background experience in FMCG Sector
• Tanzanian Citizen
• Salary: 3,500,000 Net
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Financial accounting and reporting
• Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
• Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
• Ensure that accurate and timely financial statements are prepared in accordance with head office reporting deadlines
• Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Withholding Payments, Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax
• Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Financial Controller and the external auditors as necessary
• Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
• Maintain and develop, if not yet in place, financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
• Reconcile bank and investment accounts
• Review together with County Manager the monthly results Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
• Oversee the bookkeeping functions including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
Payroll preparation and administration
• Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
• Process and submit statutory and benefits remittances on time
Oversee the management of all leases, contracts and other financial commitments
• Monitor all legislation relevant to the organization (employment standards, occupation health and safety, human rights, etc) and all regulations on professional certification to ensure that the organization is compliant
• University degree or college diploma in Accounting, Commerce, or Business Management/Administration
• Chartered Accountant, Certified General Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant designation is an asset.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Knowledge of local legislation affecting Limited liability company’
• Knowledge in a Logistics Shipping Company or agency is a plus
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
• Word processing
The Finance Administration Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
• Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards
• Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
• Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
• Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
• Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
• Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
• Work schedule according to Tanzanian standard work week
• Finance Administration manager may be required to work some overtime hours during specific periods of the accounting cycle
SALARY BUDGET: 3,500,000 Net (Tanzanian National only)
5 year experience minimum
Location: DSM and Morogoro
Deadline: 27th October 2018
Monday, October 22, 2018
Finance Administration Manager
Job Profile – Finance Administration Manager