YETU Microfinance Bank PLC seeks to recruit suitable candidates for the following positions:
CREDIT OFFICERS AND ASSISTANT CREDIT OFFICERS( 15 POSTS)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Holder of Degree/Diploma or Certificate preferably in General Agriculture, Business Administration, Education, Community Development, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Marketing or equivalent certifications from recognized institutions, or related field.
- Computer literacy and data entry knowledge
- Customer care skills
- To ensure that agency/branch is complying with the established group lending policy and procedures which include applicant’s assessment procedures and loan monitoring system designed to provide information concerning the performance of the loans portfolio.
- To ensure good customer service, improved performance and profitability as well as effective risk control and management in the lending portfolio in line with bank’s objectives.
- Ensuring quality group lending portfolio for branch
- To ensure collections/repayments of group loans at the branch as well as ensuring the loans are managed in accordance with the group loans credit policy and lending manual.
- To make follow up of queries raised by internal and external auditors.
- To do reconciliation
- In coordination with branch managers, he/she will deal with list of borrowers who have missed loan installments
- To ensure that weekly, monthly quarterly and annual portfolio reports are prepared
- Lease with the branch to ensure that no queries are raised by customers or auditors with regard to Solidarity Group Lending product
- Ensure that all the loan repayment are collected and submitted to branch
- Cross sell other bank’s products and services
- Participate in the preparation of brach annual plan and projections for group loan portfolio
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of both group loan documentation
- Attend any other duties as may be assigned by the In charge/branch Manager
ICT OFFICER -DELIVERY CHANNELS & SERVICES ( 1 POST)
Reporting to: Head of Information and Communication Technology.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced Diploma/degree in Computer Science.
- Master’s degree or other certifications will be an added advantage
- At least three years of working experience in banking industries under IT department.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Window server and Domain Controller.
- Knowledge of Networking (LAN and WAN)
- Knowledge of Core Banking system
ICT OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES
- This person will manage and support all delivery channels and services such as Mobile Banking, Point of Sale, ATM, SWIFT and TIS, Western union, SMS alert, etc.
- The person will involve in design, development and implementation of this specialized activities under general direction.
- Manage, Monitor and support Mobile Banking, should ensure mobile banking is working all the time including weekend and holiday.
- Manage POS operation and support.
- Manage ATM Operations and support.
- Perform training to all staff on Delivery channels and services Nafasi za ajira November 2018
- To assist both internal and external auditors in interpreting MIS reports when required.
- Ensure KYC system (Licensed by NIDA) is working and provide support.
- Manage Credit Reference Databank (CRD) which include data quality, accuracy and timely uploaded.
- Provide technical support on SWIFT and TIS.
- Manage and provide technical support to Electronic Revenue Collection System (eRCS).
- Perform End of Day (EOD), End of Month (EOM) and End Of Year (EOY) as required.
- Any other duties assigned by the HEAD OF ICT.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All letters of application accompanied with relevant copies of certificates, CV, and at least three referees should be posted or hand delivered to the undersigned to reach her not later than 30th November, 2018.
Human Resource Officer,
YETU Microfinance Bank PLC
DAR ES SALAAM.