PPF SACCOS LTD was established and operate under the Cooperative Act No. 6 of 2013. The Board of members of PPF Saccos is looking for a qualified person to fill the position of Accountant.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Head of the Accounts Department
- Preparing final Accounting reports on Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly basis.
- Ensure adherence of all Accounting principals and standards in the Saccos on daily basis.
- Preparing and Maintaining bank reconciliation statements .
- Responsible to all other activities as described in scheme of services of PPF Saccos retated to the Accountant Post
- Reports to Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a holder of a Bachelor degree in Accounts, Finance or equivalent from accredited Training Institution.
- Must be a Holder Of CPA (T) with excellent Accounting skills
- Must be Computer literate and fluent in English
- Must be Competent in preparing final Accounting statements
- Must have working experience of not less than two years in Saccos as an Accountant
- With the age not more than 40 years
Attractive remuneration according to PPF Saccos Scheme of Services Application:
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications to PPF Saccos Office at PPF House 8th Floor or send Application using the address below,the application must include Application letter, Copies of Academic Certificates, Curriculum Vitae with two references, telephone numbers, and email addresses).
PPF SACCOS LTD
P.0 BOX 72473
DAR ES SALAAM
Closing date will be 30th December, 2018