The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI), an affiliate of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Organization (EGPAF) is Tanzanian led and managed national organization focusing largely on HIV and AIDS and other related health programs.
AGPAHI implements all its programs in collaboration with Tanzania Government Entities through the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) and President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO RALG) and other stakeholders. AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is implementing various projects that are highly demanding and thus the organization is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent people to fill various positions as per the AGPAHI organogram.
Job Title: OFFICE ATTENDANT
Report to: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Location: MWANZA, MARA AND SHINYANGA
Purpose of Post:
The Office Attendant is responsible under the overall control of the Administration Officer for maintaining the hygiene and cleanliness of the office premises and environment
- Ensure that the office premises internally and externally are clean at all times
- Ensure that office supplies like cleaning materials, coffee, tea etc are economically utilized and available whenever required.
- Report security problem to supervisor immediately when there is any problem.
- Back up Administrative Officer when absent.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Administration Officer
- The office Attendant reports to Administration Officer and may work closely with all other staff in order achieve the common goals of Organization
Education, Skills & Abilities
- Secondary Education certificate of completion
- Demonstrated 2-3 years’ experience on Office cleanliness.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four pages) and names and contact information of three referees before close of business on Friday 21st December, 2018 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative, by e-mail to email@example.com
Please mention the title of the position in your email subject and do not attach any document other than the CV and cover letter.
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.