Job Position: IT Systems Engineer
Employer: Akilimali Bureau of Advisers Limited
The main responsibility of the position is to be Information Technology Technical Lead for designing and implementing IT products and services that solve customer business challenges at their budget.
The position reports directly the Managing Director
- Support Sales team while visiting corporate clients, listen to their business challenges and the strategies they want to implement, and propose appropriate IT products and services that will enable them to quickly accomplish their business goals.
- Support sales team to prepare technical proposals to enterprise customers
- Support sales team to purchase hardware/software required to successfully implement the project.
- Oversees IT projects implementations.
- Technical Hands-on Lead in IT projects implementation, involving design and configurations of firewalls, routers, switches, call center systems, active directory, Mail servers, IP PBX, and other similar systems.
- Recent university graduate in IT/Telecoms or Computer Engineering with ability to learn quickly to master the job.
- Technical hands on experience in design and configurations of some or all the following technology vendors; Cisco, Microsoft, Sophos, Dell EMC, HP, Hikvision, VMware, Avaya,Solar Winds, Polycom.
- Professional Certifications such as below will be an added advantage; (Cisco Certified Network Associate, Microsoft Certified Professional, VMware Certified Professional)
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent spoken/written English is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A well organized individual with excellent planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, target oriented and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Persistent, resilient and not easily disappointed.
- A very persuasive individual; able to work diplomatically, harmoniously and effectively with a diverse group of people (good team player)
Starting salary not above Tshs. 1,200,000/= gross per month.
How to apply:
Applicants should send their CV’s including three (3) independent referees with their contact details to email@example.com
Deadline: 6th March 2019
Note:If you are not contacted within two (2) weeks from the date of your application consider yourself unsuccessful.