Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited (CCKL) is part of the only anchor bottler in Africa, (Coca-Cola Beverages Africa) in the Coca-Cola Company’s global franchise system. As a multinational company dealing in fast moving consumer products, we strive to maintain world class standards in every aspect of our business. In addition, we are also committed to train and develop Tanzanian citizens, and to this end we require the services of high caliber Tanzanians to provide a leading edge to our business.
CCK Tanzania requires the services of a Mechanic, to be based in Dar es Salaam. The incumbent will directly report to the Fleet Team Leader.
The successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
- Repairing/servicing of vehicles as per standards, conduct preventive maintenance check ups, trouble shooting, perform vehicle problems diagnosis,
- Observe safety measures to avoid risks,
- Ensure orderliness and cleanliness of the workshop,
- Daily feedback report,
- Attaining 100% of set maintenance targets.
- Reduce number of repeat job.
- Ensure effectively and timely utilization of working tools.
- FTC or VETA qualification in mechanics or related field.
- Achievement orientated & good time manager
- Flexible and honest
- Highly motivated and energetic person
- Ability to perform regular work correctly and in time without follow up and guidance
How To Apply.All interested applicants please submit your applications reference ME0219 to :
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd,
P.O. BOX 7813,
Dar es Salaam.
Only successfully candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline: 18th February 2019