The Kilimanjaro Institute of Technology and Management (KITM) is the leading Tanzania’s PRACTICAL oriented training institute, committed in offering a wide range of vocational and technical training. The Institute is registered and operating under VETA and NACTE with NACTE full registration NO. REG/ANE/029.
Its portfolio of products and services include ICT, Business, Hotel Management professional training, Software development; and Web design registration& hosting.
KITM is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to immediately fill in the following vacant position currently existing in the institute.
Position: Network Engineer/Tutor - 1 Post
Work station : Dar es Salaam
Duties and responsibilities
• Teaching Practical computer network to both Diploma and Certificate students. Instructing students on how to configure Cisco Routers , Switches, Firewall and Wireless Access Point.
• Teaching Practical Server Configuration. Instructing both Diploma and Certificate students on how configure both Windows and Linux Server.
• Teaching Security Systems to both Diploma and Certificate students. Instructing students on how to setup security systems such as CCTV Cameras and Access Control systems to both Diploma and Certificate students.
• Teaching Cisco, Microsoft Server, CCTV Camera courses.
- BSc degree in IT or Computer related field
- Cisco CCNA, MCSE,UNIX/Linux Server Training is a must
Mode of Application.
Applicants must attach their certified copies of relevant certificates.
Eligible Candidates should send Application letter and Curriculum Vitae before 18:00hrs 22nd February 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Kilimanjaro Institute of Technology and Management,
P.O. Box 32581
DAR ES SALAAM.