The Kilimanjaro Institute of Technology and Management (KITM) is the leading Tanzania’s PRACTICAL oriented training institute, committed in offering a wide range of vocational and technical training. The Institute is registered and operating under VETA and NACTE with NACTE full registration NO. REG/ANE/029.
Its portfolio of products and services include ICT, Business, Hotel Management professional training, Software development; and Web design registration& hosting.
KITM is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to immediately fill in the following vacant position currently existing in the institute.
Position: Programmer - 2 Posts
Work station: Dar es Salaam
Duties and responsibilities
• Programming/software development. Designs, codes,corrects and documents programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well standard systems.
• Software Testing and Debugging. Carry out unit testing, integration testing and debug issues found in
production between multiple systems or services in a controlled environment and in real life system usage.
Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- BSc in Computer Science ,BSc in Computer Engineering or computer related field
- Expertise in multiple modern programming languages across multiple platforms and systems (Java, Python, PHP, C#, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience in a mixed operating system environment (Windows, Linux) will be added advantage
- Two or more years of industry experience
Mode of Application.
Applicants must attach their certified copies of relevant certificates.
Eligible Candidates should send Application letter and Curriculum Vitae before 18:00hrs 22nd February 2019 to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Kilimanjaro Institute of Technology and Management,
P.O. Box 32581
DAR ES SALAAM.