The Regional Manager, TANROADS Iringa on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for open minded and creative candidates who are motivated to work within a modern and dynamic environment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the various vacancies in the region on contract term (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
DRIVER – (2 POSTS)
Key Qualifications for the Driver;
- Form IV Certificate
- Valid Class C Driving Licence- with good track record in driving
- Hold Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any other recognised institution
- Pass the agency’s competitive interview work
- More than 3 years experience
- Must speak fluent Kiswahili and preferably be able to communicate in English
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen
- Age Not below 35
A KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive Agency’s motor vehicles
- To maintain the vehicles log book.
- To undertake motor vehicle services.
- To maintain safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle ajira
- To delivers and collects mail and goods.
- Understands defences while on road
- Inspect the vehicle before and after “safari” in order to identify defects that may need maintenance
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Applicant Must have not be less than 30 years of Age
Terms of Employments:
12 months Contract renewable
According to TANROADS Salary Scales
Duty Station: Iringa
MODE OF APPLICATIONAll the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their application letters enclosed with Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant education and professional certificates with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and mail addresses so as to reach the below before 21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those applicants who will not get letters of invitation for interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE:21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Please apply to:
The Regional Manager,
P.O. Box 23,