Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its rapid expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions.
POSITION : ESTATE OFFICER (1 POST)
a.) MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates:-
- Must have a BSc in Property and Facilities Management/ BSc Land Management and Valuation or other relevant qualification.
- Must have at least three (3) years of relevant hands- on working experience in a challenging business environment
- Postgraduate qualifications in Business/Project Management or relevant qualifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
b) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The holder of the position shall be responsible for the following:-
- To plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
- To ensure a fast and effective response to breakdowns in accordance with key performance indicators (KPI’s) are achieved.
- To be responsible for ensuring Planned Preventative Maintenance Systems are implemented and carried out in a timely manner.
- To provide technical advice and liaise with Departmental Heads, users and clients at all levels. To liaise with Statutory Regulators, Consultants, Fire Brigade, Contractors and Company representatives external to the Organization.
- To establish and maintain quality systems to ensure work is carried out efficiently and effectively to current standards and codes of practice.
- To comply with Statutory Health and Safety Regulations and other relevant requirements for a safe working environment, and to carry out Health and Safety Risk Assessments as and when required. Responsible for policy and procedure implementation within service area and undertake technical surveys.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
All positions carry an attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers
- The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement:- (Deadline will be on 21st March 2019)
MANAGING DIRECTOR& CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM
Tanzania careers: For career opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org