The Regional Manager, TANROADS Iringa on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for open minded and creative candidates who are motivated to work within a modern and dynamic environment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the various vacancies in the region on contract term (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - 2 POSTS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and undertaking inventory, condition, traffic and surveys for roads and bridges regularly,
- Investigation of sources of good quality construction materials along the rod s
- Preparing contract documents and drawings for maintenance work contracts
- Supervising/Monitoring the performance of contractors, processing contractors invoices and facilitating timely payments.
- Review contractor’s time and cost t aims
- Preparing regular works progress reports for the Roads and performing such other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered by the Engineers’ Registration Board.
- Must have a work experience in road works of not less than three years
- Must have attended SEAP Programme
- Must be Computer literate;
- Must have a clean track record;
Applicant Must have not be less than 30 years of Age
Terms of Employments:
12 months Contract renewable
According to TANROADS Salary Scales
Duty Station: Iringa
MODE OF APPLICATION
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their application letters enclosed with Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant education and professional certificates with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and mail addresses so as to reach the below before 21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those applicants who will not get letters of invitation for interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Please apply to:
The Regional Manager,
P.O. Box 23,