BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organization has extensive development programs globally. BRAC in Tanzania is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill up the following position;
Position: MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT & INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDIT (1 Post)
Job Location: COUNTRY OFFICE- DAR ES SALAAM
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit in preparation of Internal Audit Annual Plan and Monthly plan.
- Work with the Internal Auditors closely from the planning stage, supervision of audit execution and ensure timely reports submission.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, and Target achievement Reports and submit to the Head of Internal Audit for finalization.
- Carry out special investigations
- Field visits to support the Auditors
- Prepare Audit Programmes, checklist, and Review of Audit Working Papers.
- Making follow up on Implementation of Audit Recommendations
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the Head of Internal Audit
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- CIA/CPA/ACCA, Masters/Graduate in B.Com, Accounts/Finance or any other related field. Candidates pursuing or with CISA qualification are highly encouraged.
- At least 4 to 5 years of audit working experience
- Experience on information systems audits
- Experience in managing a team and collaborate and coordinate between different teams to achieve objectives.
- Communication skills, (Oral, Written, Report Writing, and Presentation)
- Analytical critical thinking.
- Technical knowledge
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply to HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot #2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, and P.O. Box 105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER”.
Application deadline is 15.03.2019, (up to 4 pm).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer.