Maendeleo Bank PLC commenced its operations in September 2013 as a Regional Bank with its Headquarters at Luther House, Sokoine Drive – Dar es Salaam. It is the first bank in Tanzania to be registered in Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) from its inception through Enterprise Growth Market (EGM) window. The Bank is recruiting an experienced, motivated and hands-on individual to fill the position of Personal Assistance (PA) to the Managing Director (MD):
Reporting to the MD, the Role Holder is Key to enabling the MD to concentrate on strategic aspects. S/He will be required to be flexible-exceptionally organized with personal approach, posses a positive and outstanding problem solving attitude. PA primarily will be acting as a trusted point of contact for the MD’s office for all external parties and internal staff and dealing appropriate with correspondence, managing MD’s meeting appointments, calls and visitors etc. Also S/He will be responsible for administrative issues pertaining to the MD’s office.
- Management of communication: Manage correspondence to and fro the MD’s office including screening phone calls, emails, inquiries and requests and handling them appropriately.
- Drafting of correspondence and reply to some inquiries on behalf of the MD
- Professional Diary management including planning, organizing and preparing papers for the MD, co-ordination of travel, visas, hotel booking and meeting whilst maintaining awareness of the key deadlines.
- Ensure the MD’s office is accessible to all and perceived as operating effectively and efficiently including liaising with stakeholders (clients, suppliers and staff on business issues).
- Supporting the MD in completing tasks as required which include; preparations of reports, proposals, presentations, budget, and related activities in servicing and developing relationship with stakeholders and partners.
- Coordination and support of Board and Excom meetings by sending invites, booking, collecting agendas, tracking actions etc.
- Ensure Board Meeting documents and other important documents which are sitting under MD’s office are under safe custody.
- Perform the above and any other duties as with view of bank’s Code of Conduct for bank staff as may be assigned by his/her Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Holder of University Degree in Business subjects, Law or other Social Science. Experienced practitioner with excellent communication skills, good organizing skills,
- IT Literacy and self-starter who is comfortable working without close supervision is desired. Someone attended Secretarial Courses will be an added advantage.
The position carries a competitive remuneration packages commensurate to qualifications needed.
Mode of Application:
Applications to be addressed to the Managing Director enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, full contacts and three referees should be sent latest by 4th April 2019 at or before 17.00 hours through E-mail email@example.com.
Indicate clearly the position applied for at the subject of your email communication.
‘Maendeleo Bank PLC is equal employer’ however women