KEDS Tanzania Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “KEDS Tanzania” or “Company”) was registered in Tanzania in the year 2016. The principal business is mainly the international trade of building material products and daily chemical instant consumables. It is based and projected to take advantage (in the future) of the development and expansion of emerging markets in Africa. KEDS is dedicated to put the customer at the foremost, with its core business philosophy as the improvement of living quality of people from emerging countries. Therefore, KEDS has formed a strong team of product research and development providing people from emerging markets with Daily FMCG.
POSITION TITTLE:Warehouse keeper
REPORTS TO: Department Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA,Lulanzi Area
· Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
· Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
· Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
· Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
· Complete diary logs into inventory
· Report any discrepancies
· Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
· Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
· Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
· Proven working experience as a warehouse keeper
· Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
· Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
· Good organizational and time management skills
Experience & Training.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, Business Administration or related.
- 1 -2 years of experience in similar position
- Basic computer knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV before March26, 2019 to email@example.com (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.