KEDS Tanzania Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “KEDS Tanzania” or “Company”) was registered in Tanzania in the year 2016. The principal business is mainly the international trade of building material products and daily chemical instant consumables. It is based and projected to take advantage (in the future) of the development and expansion of emerging markets in Africa. KEDS is dedicated to put the customer at the foremost, with its core business philosophy as the improvement of living quality of people from emerging countries. Therefore, KEDS has formed a strong team of product research and development providing people from emerging markets with Daily FMCG.
POSITION TITTLE: Warehouse Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA, Lulanzi Area
- Achieves warehouse and organization mission by implementing related results as needed.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered matching with the Company’s procedures and requirements
- Distribute the products on time, by using appropriate methods
- In conjunction with the Warehouse Manager, implement warehouse and management systems and working practices in line with best practice and continuous improvement
- Control of Fork Lift Truck management to ensure full operational capacity and achieve daily targets
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stock is in
- line with the warehouse management system and ensure all stock
- movements are recorded to ensure accuracy
- Supervise the warehouse team and manage daily warehouse Operations
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Experience & Training.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, Business Administration or related.
- 3-4 years of experience in the same field.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV , Cover letter and a day time telephone contact by March 08, 2019 to email@example.com (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted