The Regional Manager, TANROADS Iringa on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for open minded and creative candidates who are motivated to work within a modern and dynamic environment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the various vacancies in the region on contract term (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
POSITION TITLE: WEIGHBRIDGE CASHIER – (2 POSTS)
1. Holder of ordinary Diploma in Accountancy or ATEC II or equivalent.
2. Must be Computer literate (at least Advance Certificate in Computer Applications);
3. Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English Languages:
4. Must be Tanzanian Citizen;
5. Not above 35 years of Age. (provide birth certificate)
Duties and Responsibilities of Weigh bridge Cashier.
The holder of this post who reports to Shift In charge will be responsible for:
1. Record properly all required weighbridge accounting information.
2. Ensure that all necessary accounting forms at the weigh bridge station are properly filled and kept.
3. Provide reports on axle loading accounting procedures which may be required.
4. Take care of weigh bridge accountable documents
5. Cooperate with the relevant parties involved in the axle control operations.
6. Implement directives relating to axle load control from the high authority and station supervisor.
7. To receive money and issue receipts to defaulters.
8. Ensure that all receipts are timely recorded and banked.
9. Maintain accurate records of receipts received/issued
10. Arranges the prompt of utility and other invoices related to the day to day running of the office.
11. Maintain defaulters register
12. Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Applicant Must have not be less than 30 years of Age
Terms of Employments:
12 months Contract renewable
According to TANROADS Salary Scales
Duty Station: Iringa
MODE OF APPLICATIONAll the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their application letters enclosed with Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant education and professional certificates with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and mail addresses so as to reach the below before 21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those applicants who will not get letters of invitation for interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE:21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Please apply to:
The Regional Manager,
P.O. Box 23,