KEDS Tanzania Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “KEDS Tanzania” or “Company”) was registered in Tanzania in the year 2016. The principal business is mainly the international trade of building material products and daily chemical instant consumables. It is based and projected to take advantage (in the future) of the development and expansion of emerging markets in Africa. KEDS is dedicated to put the customer at the foremost, with its core business philosophy as the improvement of living quality of people from emerging countries. Therefore, KEDS has formed a strong team of product research and development providing people from emerging markets with Daily FMCG.
POSITION TITTLE: Security guard (3 Positions)
REPORTS TO: Administration Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA,Lulanzi Area
- ProtectCompany’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
Experience & Training.
- Secondary education
- Security guard training from reputable security organization
- Proven work experience of 2 years as a security guard or relevant position
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV before 12th April, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.