KEDS Tanzania Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “KEDS Tanzania” or “Company”) was registered in Tanzania in the year 2016. The principal business is mainly the international trade of building material products and daily chemical instant consumables. It is based and projected to take advantage (in the future) of the development and expansion of emerging markets in Africa. KEDS is dedicated to put the customer at the foremost, with its core business philosophy as the improvement of living quality of people from emerging countries. Therefore, KEDS has formed a strong team of product research and development providing people from emerging markets with Daily FMCG.
POSITION TITTLE: Assistant Shift Leader
REPORTS TO: Department Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA, Lulanzi Area
- Provide direction and feedback to workers during shifts
- Schedule employee shifts and assign duties
- Manage time-off requests and handle last-minute absences
- Train and coach new employees
- Inspect equipment and communicate the need for repairs or replacements to management
- Ensure health and safety standards are followed
- Resolve conflicts between workers
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment
- Knowledge of the industry and relevant health and safety regulations
- Commitment to excellent service
- Working well within a team
- Leadership skills and ability to make decisions fast
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Proven experience as a Shift Leader or relevant managerial role
- Diploma or Bachelor degree is preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV before 11th May, 2019 to email@example.com (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.