KEDS Tanzania Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “KEDS Tanzania” or “Company”) was registered in Tanzania in the year 2016. The principal business is mainly the international trade of building material products and daily chemical instant consumables. It is based and projected to take advantage (in the future) of the development and expansion of emerging markets in Africa. KEDS is dedicated to put the customer at the foremost, with its core business philosophy as the improvement of living quality of people from emerging countries. Therefore, KEDS has formed a strong team of product research and development providing people from emerging markets with Daily FMCG.
POSITION TITTLE: Chemical Analyst (4 Posts)
REPORTS TO: Department Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA,Lulanzi Area
- Perform routine and non-routine chemical analysis of products using standard operating procedures.
- Write and execute chemical testing procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date documents for chemical testing methods and activities.
- Operate laboratory equipment safely and effectively to conduct testing.
- Record, analyze and report test results to Managers.
- Maintain inventory of chemicals and supplies in laboratory.
- Record all the test data related to chemical additions, purifications and dump cycles.
- A logical and independent mind
- The motivation and ability to solve complex problems
- A systematic approach to tasks
- Theoretical knowledge of analytical techniques
- The ability to develop and validate new methods
- Numerical and analytical ability
- Team working
- Communication and presentation skills
Experience & Training.
- Bachelor of science in chemistry or other related fields
- 0-1 year of experience in similar position
- Basic computer knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV before May 11, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.