Nyanza Bottling Company Limited (NBCL) is a subsidiary company of The Sumaria Group of Companies, located at Nyakato industrial area along Nyerere road in Mwanza City. The company was set up in 1987 and currently employs over 1000 people directly and provides indirect employment to more than 4,000 people.
Job Title: FUEL PUMP ROOM IN-CHARGE – 1 POST
Company: NBCL Distribution Ltd
Reports to : Technical In charge
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in servicing and repairing Fuel Injection Pumps and injectors Ability to disassemble , clean and inspect pumps and injectors.
- Repair, service and calibrate components.Ability to work independently and within a team and has the ability to coordinate efforts with fellow co-workers.
- Considerable knowledge of the maintenance and repair of FIP Calibration room tools and equipments.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral 20/20 Vision ( Either naturally or within correction)
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment and competing demands
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Qualified individuals for the above mentioned position, should send the following documents on or before 29th May 2019 through email@example.com & Cc. firstname.lastname@example.org
OR should be addressed to:
Head – HR & Admin Department
NBCL Distribution Ltd
P. O. Box 3185 – Mwanza
Cover letter stating why he/she is the right candidate for the post Three reliable referee with their contact details Certified copy of Education & Birth certificates ( Testimonial not applicable)
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.