Informatics Telkom Ltd is new comer distribution company for the electronics, computer hardware-software, medical and laboratory equipment,Mechanical and automotive spare parts, automation components, and general manufacturing component industries, has immediate opportunity for a distribution based in Arusha, Tanzania.
The ideal candidate will:
- Will lead and execute demand creation that will develop new sales and specifications for Informatics Telkom Ltd distribution products within the region.
- You will need a deep knowledge of e-Sourcing tools and the overall sourcing process and methodology, such as documenting requirements, conducting analysis and negotiations, and communicating with stakeholders and suppliers
- Work closely with customers, providing know-how in spare parts distribution industries.
- Promote and introduce New Products to the potential and existing customers.
- Provide follow up meetings to generate additional business, obtain and provide detail reports using CRM system.
- Ensure the growth of sales revenue meets and exceeds the agreed targets and metrics.
- Develop new business from both new and existing customers, utilizing internal leads and own market research.
- Develop relationships at key customers, maintain a product promotional presence.
- Work closely with customers with design authority/influence to secure new business opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive Key Account Plan for key customers with actions, dates and responsibilities.
- Manage key customer accounts and general customer relationship management.
- Support the creation and review of relevant purchasing documents and communicate the status, progress, and outcomes of sourcing activities.
- Understand end user requirements and leverage the applicable category buying guides and sourcing knowledge to determine the best method for driving value in meeting the requirement.
- Responsible for maintaining strong information flows back to the global Category team for opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional leverage.
- Ensure that Procurement operational targets and metrics on customer service are delivered. Track and monitor these metrics where required.
- Prepare monthly territory reports specifically updating progress on key Projects.
- Maintain and update customer activity and opportunity information on the CRM system.
- Execute escalated sourcing requests from site-based Procurement and provide a support role for site-based or regional Procurement as required.
- Work closely with internal sales contact and other key departments to ensure that company strategies and objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with senior management and where appropriate our distribution partners on key accounts.
Education and Experience:
- Professional Certificate in sales and marketing/Accounting/Economics/Finance/Business Administration in Sales and Marketing OR any other related field.
- Experience in delivering marketing communications campaigns including web (usability, accessibility, user experience, SEM); PR, events, co-marketing, sales promotions, email marketing, e-commerce, plus social media strategy and techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and demonstrated understanding of translating business requirements into procurement specifications with customer service in mind
- Commercially/Technically astute
- Time-management, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines across multiple product lines is key
- Ideally mindset in providing technical/commercial solutions-based selling
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Full time employment contract
- Interesting and challenging job
- Attractive salary
- Professional development
- Friendly work environment
- Non financial benefits included (private medical care, flexible working hours)
How To Apply: If you are interested to apply for this position, please, send us your CV in English before 10th May 2019 at 4.00 PM, via
Informatics Telkom Ltd
P.O box 297