KEDS Tanzania Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “KEDS Tanzania” or “Company”) was registered in Tanzania in the year 2016. The principal business is mainly the international trade of building material products and daily chemical instant consumables. It is based and projected to take advantage (in the future) of the development and expansion of emerging markets in Africa. KEDS is dedicated to put the customer at the foremost, with its core business philosophy as the improvement of living quality of people from emerging countries. Therefore, KEDS has formed a strong team of product research and development providing people from emerging markets with Daily FMCG.
POSITION TITTLE: Statistician - 4 Posts
REPORTS TO: Department Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA, Lulanzi Area
- Responsible for reporting and following up all production progress and abnormality.
- applying statistical methodology to complex data and responsible for the statistical data work for production department.
- assessing results and analyzing trends
- presenting information in a variety of formats
- Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information
- Apply sampling techniques or utilize complete enumeration bases in order to determine and define groups to be surveyed.
- Evaluate sources of information in order to determine any limitations in terms of reliability or usability.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for any inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
Key Competencies and qualifications:
- Excellent analytical skills,leadership skill, sound mind and logical
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both written and Oral.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse population.
- Must be female
Experience & Training.
- Bachelor of science in Statistics and other related fields
- 1 year of experience in similar statistical work
- Basic computer knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV before June 30th, 2019 to email@example.com (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.