Job Title Administrative Manager
Qualification University degree/Masters in Business Administration
Experience 5 years
Location Head Office,Kibaha Town Keds Tanzania Company
Job Field Administration
Reports to Managing Director(MD)
Oversee the administrative operations of the business. Being in charge of the department’s day-to-day functions, supervising and supporting staff with the goal of ensuring all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow other operations to function properly
Keys Areas of Accountability
· Oversee the annual preparation of the renewal of permits as appropriate and oversee the management for all travel, business visas, and staff on official business. Ensure that travel is on schedule and cost effective.
· Support the Managing Director in establishing & maintaining positive relations with relevant Government Agencies, and ensure regular contact is maintained.
· Planning ,scheduling and promoting office events,including meetings,conferences,orientations and training sessions.
· Supervise and manage Administration team; define expectations, provide leadership and technical support as needed.
· To plan, and manage contracts and services delivery for all outsourced administrative services;
· Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company.
· Ensure that staffhave a safe work environment in accordance with the OSHA standards.
· Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies,oversee facilities services,maintenance and fleet management.
· Achievement/Results Orientation
· Analytical Thinking
· Change Management & Leadership
· Computer Use
· Conflict Resolution
Requirements, Skills and Experience
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior administration role
· Exceptional leadership and time ,task,and resource management skills
· Strong problem solving,critical thinking,coaching,interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
· Prior Management experience preferred
· Bachelor Degree in business administration ,management or related field
HOW TO APPLY
· Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV before August 19, 2019 to email@example.com (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted