Job Title: Head of Support
Location: Dar es Salaam
Accountable for the effective operation of Customer Support Center. This include managing resources to achieve excellence in customer service, productivity and marketing/revenue objectives. It also includes involvement in planning and managing projects designed for the on-going developments of the Customer Support Centre and supports channel and the effectiveness of the Customer Care. Participates in the creation of an environment where employees are empowered to makes decision based on customer needs and corporate goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible in determining and understanding customers feedback through several mechanisms including daily feedback, surveys, outcall campaigns and key performance indicators to increase customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
• Develops, implements and monitors customer care policies, procedures and guidelines to improve customer satisfaction support growth and retains strategies and to improve team performance.
• Ensures effective and efficient managements of customer enquiries and complaints with a focus on first call resolution. Accountable for enhancing customer service and satisfaction by ensuring customer requests are accurately transplanted for input to appropriate team including Marketing IT, Retails operations and Digital.
• Provide input, assists in developments of Customer Support Centre plans, marketing plan, and assists in the implementations of marketing strategies. Most specifically customer growth and retention strategy exactions plans.
• Provide effective and efficient interfaces to the customers in relation to products, promotions and all others customer communications that may require support.
• Develops and sustains a high level of expertise among staff by acquiring, selecting developing and motivating people. Implement’s plans and initiatives to promote employee morale, performance, skills acquisitions and career development through ongoing coaching and training.
• Bachelor Degree BA, Marketing or related
• Through knowledge of and considerable experience in customer care demonstrating strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of Marketing and Sales practices, procedures and techniques is required
• Ability to lead, supervise and coach a large number of people
• Must practice and display a high level of commitments to the support and development of employee and essential management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
Please send to us your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure your CV in Microsoft word format.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
“DON’T MISS THIS GREAT PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY”