- Create the market development and sales plans for Tanzania, lead and manage the implementation of the plan to ensure growth in sales, social impacts, market share and profitability in Tanzania.
- Achieve sales targets with minimal cost and ensuring maximum satisfaction to our customers.
- Ensure good selection, development and management of a good distributor network.
- Manage seamlessly the Partnership network while targeting high performance and high impacts.
- Ensure compliance to all statutory and legislative requirements as per the Tanzanian law.
- Conduct risk assessment and advise Kickstart International on exposures and timely mitigations.
- Prudent management of Kickstart International Inc resources allocated for Tanzania.
- Tanzanian National
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Irrigation Engineering, or Diploma in Sales and Marketing with at least five (5) years hands on sales and marketing experience.
- An MBA/experience with private sector/NGOs and social enterprise business will be an added advantage.
- Project Management skills/experience.
- Good knowledge and command of computer and presentation skills
BEST FIT FOR THE ROLE WILL HAVE…
- Strong managerial and people development skills able to build capacity and competency among team
- Good communication, analytical skills, customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and planning skills and works with minimal supervision.
- Can do attitude, a team player and a highly motivational leader.
- Proactive, self-taught, innovative individual able to present ideas in a user friendly language.
- Problem solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
How To Apply
Send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com quoting the position on the subject line by close of business 2nd October 2019.