MARKETING OFFICER e-COMMERCE (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Prospective applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:-
- Must have a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Information Technology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution. Possession of relevant Postgraduate Qualifications will be an added advantage ;
- Must have at least two (2) years hands on working experience in an airline or in a highly competitive business environment with a strong e-Commerce, Information Technology, Operations Management or Consumer Sales background;
- Must be a computer literate and fluent in English and Kiswahili ;
- Background in Air Transport Management and possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze e-commerce transactions and site performance behaviour to enhance customer experience ;
- Refunding and reversal of online transactions and recommend changes to improve customer retention and conversion ;
- Review and report on daily completed e-money transactions ;
- Reconciliation and report on tickets paid via any ATCL online platforms ;
- Prepare reports to track all activities on all company’s social media platforms such as website, Instagram, YouTube etc, perform tests and assist in website conversion improvements;
- Coordinate all e-commerce related ad spend across demand channels including, but not limited to, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Bing, and Remarketing platforms ;
- Responsible for the online marketing activities aimed at increasing relevant traffic flow and sales conversion using display, email marketing, social media and affiliate campaigns, ensure delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and to the highest standard ;
- Coordinate training of stake holders and ensure contact center, frontline sales and marketing are well versed with ATCL e-commerce products ;
- Run programs for enhancing acquisition revenue and ensure good channel satisfaction scores;
- To create and maintain good business relationship with all stakeholders by providing timely information and updates for required reporting or/and decision making.
All above positions carries an attractive remuneration and benefits as per ATCL Salary Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A DULLY SIGNED LETTER for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates. (Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Application letters should reach the undersigned before 2nd October 2019
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.