SALES AND RESERVATION (11 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Diploma or relevant Certificate from a recognized institution or its equivalent qualification. Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Must have proven relevant working experience of not less than 2 years in sales and Reservation or related qualifications.
- Must be computer literate.
- Background in Air Transport Management and/or possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma or aviation related certifications will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To render required services to the customers
- To provide necessary information to the customers
- To handle customers complaints
- To sell products and services to the customers
- To process payments and refund to the customers
- To assist customers when making reservations
- To make and confirm reservations
All above positions carries an attractive remuneration and benefits as per ATCL Salary Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A DULLY SIGNED LETTER for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates. (Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Application letters should reach the undersigned before 2nd October 2019
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.