SALES EXECUTIVE (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Prospective applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:-
- Must have Bachelors’ Degree preferably in Commerce, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Must have two years hands on experience in sales and working in a highly challenging business environment
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be ready to work upcountry
- General knowledge of aviation business is an added advantage OR possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma will be an added advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement;
- To evaluate and report all changed situations, trade and competitive activity to ensure Company maintains market awareness;
- To enhance relationships with the entire Travel Partners in the assigned territory;
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of ATCL sales strategy to maximise short- and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sales and generating channel shift where appropriate;
- Resolve operational and reservations issues from travel agents and other corporate clients and
- Developing tactical sales and marketing activities in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place;
All above positions carries an attractive remuneration and benefits as per ATCL Salary Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A DULLY SIGNED LETTER for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates. (Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Application letters should reach the undersigned before 2nd October 2019
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.